Display a new marketplace in your PPC Logic account
Follow the steps to display a new marketplace in your PPC Logic account.
You can add multiple Amazon accounts to your PPC Logic dashboard and group them according to your preferences.
The steps to add a new Amazon account to your PPC Logic dashboard is as follows:
- Open your PPC Logic dashboard
- Go to Settings
- Select ‘Accounts’
- Click on ‘Add Accounts’ (it is present on the left side of the bottom of the page)
- Click on ‘Login with Amazon’
- Click on ‘Allow’
- Select the account group to which you want to add the account (be aware that the vendor and seller accounts can not be in the same account group) or create a New Account Group and give it a name.
- Now select your Amazon account and marketplace
- Click on ‘Add’
And it’s completed, you now have the access to your new Amazon account in your PPC Logic dashboard.